Hi to Lieve and any other overseas midwives who access this list.

If you are coming to the ICM and would like to have a fun-filled week with myself and Robyn Thompson before you meet with Andrea, Trish and and all the ACMI crew, check out our MIDWIFERY AUSTRALIA website.
Robyn and I have organised a professional tour that will include the major sights of the NSW north coast while meeting Australian midwives in their workplace along the way. All pre-congress tour costs with MIDWIFERY AUSTRALIA will be TAX DEDUCTABLE.

Please vist www.midwiferyaustralia.com.au

See you in Sydney first
Jan

Jan Robinson Independent Midwife Practitioner
National Coordinator Australian Society of Independent Midwives
8 Robin Crescent South Hurstville NSW 2221 Phone/Fax: 02 9546 4350
e-mail address: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> website: www.midwiferyeducation.com.au