Just a reminder that this is a very public list...
might want to have these discussions off-list when
you're asking about specific individuals & midwifery
faculties (which are fairly small- not hard to pick
who's who at the uni if you know the uni).

Hope that makes sense & doesn't sound like I'm trying
to censor anyone (you're obviously welcome to discuss
whatever you like on the list... I'm just speaking
from experience having stuck my foot in my mouth a few
times!).

Jen

http://au.movies.yahoo.com