Thought this would be an amazing resource!
Love Abby

>>>Dear Friends,
I'm thrilled to announce that I've just added a wonderful new DVD to my bookstore: "Psalm & Zoya - The Unassisted Homebirth of Our Twins," a film by Mindy Goorchenko. After watching this film, I immediately ordered 20 copies. Then I went back and watched it two more times. It's THAT good! Mindy caught her first baby herself, and a few minutes later, caught her second one - who came out easily, feet first! This is truly spectacular footage.  Although the film is only 20 minutes long, it is well worth the money.  Available in DVD only, it sells for $39.99 plus $6 postage and handling.  Total: $45.99.  To order by credit card call 303-444-4881 (9am-9pm Mountain time) or visit my bookstore for more options - http://unassistedchildbirth.com/books.htm

That's all for now.  Please feel free to forward this message.
Love, Laura

Laura Shanley
Bornfree! The Unassisted Childbirth Page
http://UnassistedChildbirth.com