-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jen Semple
Sent: Friday, 1 October 2004 12:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] question

Hi Bec,

I remember someone raising this question ages ago on
this list & someone recommended the for the Restless
Legs Foundation website www.rls.org w/ lots of good
info & recommendations.

If you're interested in reading what was written on
the list before on the subject, check out the archives
@
http://www.birthinternational.com/mailing/archive.html
& search under restless leg syndrome, jumpy legs, etc.

Cheers, Jen

http://au.movies.yahoo.com