It must be the fact that I have been so ill and ordered not to speak for
a week that has made me so vocal on the list the last week or so....
Don't worry, the voice is returning and I'll be back at work tomorrow.

In the meantime, does anyone have knowledge of a midwifery conference in
Canada next year between feb and june? I am hoping to do a study tour
and would like to present at a conference while visiting Canada in ealry
2005.

If there are any Canadian midwives on the list who have contacts in
universities offering midwifery, I would love to speak to you, and I
would love to visit some birthing centres and independent midwives if I
can.

Please contact me off list if you can help. Trish