-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Trish David
Sent: Tuesday, 5 October 2004 3:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] student placements

Would you like some? I will put the word out amongst my students. Trish

Birth Centre-MBH wrote:

> We haven't had any BMid students yet.
> Cheers

> *************
> This email, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential
and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  This confidentiality
is not waived or lost, if you receive it and you are not the intended
recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/received in error.

> Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review
> of this email is prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of

> confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.
>
> If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this

> email in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by
telephone or by return email.  You should also delete this email and
destroy any hard copies produced.