This is from an advertisement at this Australian site
http://www.firstbeats.com.au/index3.html where anyone can hire or buy a
Doppler!  I always thought that they were a bit dangerous so I'm amazed
that it's ok for anyone to own them. Sad that women have so little faith in their bodies ):

It says..."Your Pregnant, "But like most mums-to-be, it's understandable
that you may still be very nervous.
So imagine the excitement, joy and peace of mind you could get from
being able to hear your baby's heartbeat and movements.
Well now you can by renting or buying a First Beats Fetal Heart Doppler.
Just like the ones used by your doctor or midwife, it allows you to
monitor your baby's heartbeat at home or when you're out.
Dopplers are safe and simple to use, and can pick up your baby's
heartbeat from as early as 10 to 12 weeks into your pregnancy."

Cheers, Julie Garratt BMid Flinders.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

click here

Yahoo! Groups Links