Hello Andrea,

Yes, I think we could offer this program in various places,provided that Maggie has the time available (she is completing her PhD at the moment) and we can handle the logistics. Let me talk to her in a couple of weeks and we will see what we can offer for next year. Watch this space!

Regards,

Andrea