I agree -I had a great time at the conference - and although tired today I feel really energised -there are some great midwives out there!

Will send fliers to you and Julie,

Pinky
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 10:49 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Book poster and order forms

Dear Pinky,

I run a support group from a Parenting Library in the Northern suburbs of Perth. By the way It was my 5 month baby boy who was using you as a foot rest as he breastfed at the Conference on Saturday. Well he was 58cm at birth! Anyway the Library has "parenting by heart" but I don't think they have the "100 ways to calm crying", at the very least I could ensure they have this book, and because I see  new parents it would be great to have some order forms handy. I and others really enjoyed your talk at the conference. We cannot hear the message about trusting our nuturing instincts enough.
Love Rochelle Beckman & Harry
Send to:
 2 Kensal Green Way
Kingsley WA 6026

p.s  I thought the conference was fabulous.