Haven't heard back. We are unable to help if we haven't a contact no.  I know how depressed I got when we moved down.    Maureen
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Ken WArd
Sent: Thursday, 6 January 2005 9:47 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Urgent Help Needed

Melbourne has an active attachment parenting group. There is also the Australian breastfeeding association, not just for b/f, but a good social contact. Her MCHN should involve her in a mothers group. There's also [playgroup. After saying all this, I know how lonely it can be. I would be very happy for chats, coffee, childminding. I am an older mother of 4, youngest being 7.  I'm outer east of Melbourne.    She can ring me, 97770605.          Maureen