Dear All

I thought for those who don't get to see this often you may enjoy and be
inspired by this birth photo diary (100 photos) but quick to upload even on
my bush dial-up connection!

If this inspires you to get waterbirth happening or anything else, please
consider joining Maternity Coalition and getting active.

All we need is a consumer and preferably a midwife in a local area and we
will support you to effect change (lots of the hard work has been done, I
have a  hard drive full of it!!)

http://www.nandu.hu/English/Childbirth/Csenge100/csbirth01.htm

Enjoy

In solidarity

Justine

Justine Caines
National President  Maternity Coalition Inc
PO Box 105
MERRIWA  NSW  2329
Ph: (02) 65482248
Fax: (02)65482902