-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrea Quanchi
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 8:37 AM
To: ozmidwifery
Subject: [ozmidwifery] double messages

I seem to be getting all the messages multiple times some twice some
more
is this residual from the problems or still needing correctiion

Got my new Birth International catelogue in the mail today and boy do I
wish I had more money to spend!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea Q