Hi everyone
Just a different question for you... I am doing an assignment for one of my subjects at uni, and we have to plan an 'International Study Tour'! Not the usual sort of question we get, but one that intrigues me!!! I have started to plan it, but was wondering if anyone had any ideas on places or people or conferences that would be interesting/ lifechanging etc etc that I can 'plan' to go and see??????

Thanks in advance
Katrina
:-)