Title: FW: vasectomy

Hi all,
Having just done the research, my beloved says he found the suggested fail rate of a vasectomy quoted as being between 1 in 500 to 1 in 1000. Most instances were due to not having waited long enough or getting confirmation with a second test.

I also have a girlfriend having her third baby, 2 1/2 yrs after a vasectomy.

Having said that I have heard a tubal ligation has a fail rate of 1 in 200, with the risk of an ectopic pregnancy very high as a result. Looking better for the blokes than us girls.

If you really think there is a risk (as in Jo's hubbys case) get him to have a sperm count done, it should rule out if he is fertile. Could be worth having done every so often to see what is happening? Or , look at that if you get another baby, then that’s a bit special too.

Cheers
Megan
(Looking forward to life post-vasectomy very soon. LOL)