Hi all,

Thanks so much for everyone's suggestions and ideas. It's really helpful, it's
hard to know where to start to find things sometimes.

Kirsten - thanks! midwifery today is a great website. Have recommended it to my
study buddies. Maybe I should call us freak out buddies, esp when it comes to
essays :) lol.

Does anyone have any experience with a pregnant women having Parvo virus? One
of the postnatal women I interviewed had it during pregnancy and was a bit hazy
on the effects that it had on her baby other than that she had fortnightly u/s
for poss growth retardation. Anyone know anything about it? I will look it up
on the net, but first hand experiences seem to be more insightful.

Thanks!

Holly

---- Tania & Laurie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Holly

Welcome to the list and the world of study! If you haven't found this book

yet, you may find it helpful 'Understanding Pain and its Relief in Labour'

by Sue Moore. It is not just about pain relief - there are chapters on the

physiology of pain, psychology of pain and defining pain. It's quite an

interesting read and I've referred to it a number of times throughout my

studies/placements.

Cheers

Tania

3rd year BMid (UniSA)