Hi Emily

Did you see the Birth Rites documentary recently?

Can’t remember if it was on ABC or SBS – but it would be a very good source for you.

Julie Clarke CBE

Independent Childbirth and Parenting Educator

HypnoBirthing (R) Practitioner

ACE Grad Dip Supervisor

NACE Advanced Educator and Trainer

NACE National Journal Editor