congratulations to wendy thornton on being the midwife of the year for south
australia. saw this in the paper and was so pleased to see that tania is also
looking after her present pregnancy.
regards sharon
---- Emily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi vicky

thanks. my email is [EMAIL PROTECTED] or phone 0400372053. i can give you more
info about the elective off list if you like

thanks heaps

emily

Vicki Muscio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Emily,

I'm currently doing my middy at Nepean. I can give you the name and phone
number of our course coordinator if you give me your details.

Vicki