-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tanya Fleming
Sent: Monday, 9 May 2005 10:32 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] HAPPY INTERNATIONAL MIDWIVES DAY!

Denise, this sounds great.  Where do you get this album??? I have searched
the big music online stores with no luck at finding it.  Also.....Leive...i
am interested in the Shamamas cd if you are going to copy it!  I have had no

luck finding it also.

Thanks.  Tanya