To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 8:04 PM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Iron infusion

Hi Sue,
I believe iron infusions, as opposed to intramuscular iron injections, can
be risky. At my workplace they do not take place on the wards, but only
under supervision in the intensive care unit. As you seem to be saying, the
woman does not seem to have any indication that such drastic action is
required.
Nicole.