This is not meant to be taken seriously…just a laugh-

My hubby just sent me a site that lists “the 100 things I would do if I was ever an evil overlord” (don’t ask –were having marital troubles as it is with star wars being released!)

The basis is to list the 100 things you would or would not do based on all the typical things evil overlords have done (and thus failed) in the past. Things like getting all of the evil overlords soldiers to be able to shoot straight etc.

One person has listed:

All midwives will be banned from the realm. All babies will be delivered at state-approved hospitals. Orphans will be placed in foster-homes, not abandoned in the woods to be raised by creatures of the wild.

I am not sure what movies they would be referring to with this but as anyone could contribute to the list I wondered if there was a doctor out there who fancies himself as an evil overlord?  Perhaps there is a few??  It just made me laugh…

Cheers

jo