Yes we have a level 3 who is a DEM in Townsville and another who is a level 2. (or was).

lindsay

From: owner-ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au [mailto:owner-ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au] On Behalf Of Michelle Windsor
Sent: Thursday, 2 June 2005 1:51 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] DEM's

Yes we have a New Zealand DEM working both in the Birth Centre and the hospital at Mackay (Qld).  Have also heard there is a DEM in a Level 3 position in Townsville.

Cheers,

Michelle

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Thanks Cas. Great to hear : ) Anyone know of any others in QLD so far?

Holly

---- carole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
> In Qld at Caboolture Hosp we currently have one overseas trained DEM.

Started earlier this year to fulfill endorsement requirements (not sure

why/what they were,maybe as she has only just completed her DEM in

europe), anyway, she's fitted in great and is a part of our team. Have

fun. Cas