Jeannine Bradow wrote:

Hello list,
I'm Jeannine, wife, mum (2kids and 2 dogs) and midwife. I was on the list some years ago and have had a break away. I was wondering if there is anyone on the list currently working in Adelaide in Mid who can give me some inside info on services available, models of care, best places to work etc. I will be moving there from th NT at the end of the year. I'm also doing my masters in midwifery at the moment so if anyone has information on access to library services, universities in adelaide, or any interesting mid articles or texts they'd like to share would be appreciated also.
If anyone out there just wants to chat and compare notes I'd love to.
Nean

Hi Jeannine,
Did you used to work at the Northern Hospital in Epping, by any chance?

Jo (was Zoch - now Watson)