How incredibly beautiful and inspiring! Congratulations to her from Joyous Birth!
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 2:28 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] new baby for SA midwife of the year...

Hi all,

Thought I’d let you all know that my dear friend and colleague, Wendy Thornton, Johnson’s baby Midwife of the Year for SA,

 has added another little boy to her family.  She birthed in the sacred space of her own home, surrounded by her family including all 4 children, and had little Kalen in water on Thursday night.  What a joy and a pleasure and just about the most privileged thing I’ve ever been asked to do, to be there for her as her midwife.  Wow…!

Still reeling from the beauty of it all…

Tania