Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Problems With new Models

Hi Denise,

No I haven't spoken to Ryde. Are they in W.A.?

Warragul is 1 hour East of Melbourne. It is beautiful dairy country with rolling hills. It is 1 hour from the beach & 1 hour from Mount Baw Baw if you're into skiing. Doesn't it just want to make you live here?;))

Carol

>From: "Denise Hynd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
>Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Problems With new Models
>Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:23:32 +0800
>
>Dear Carol
>
>Have you compared notes with the managers of Ryde
>
>As I spoke to several midwives ther and they have no problems recruiting??
>
>Could it be a reflection of your location as I do not know where Warragul is
>
>Personally I want to go back to case load midwifery but I want to stay here in Perth to do it so am working for change here!!
>
>If it looks a no goer I  might think of going where I have family in Adelaide Sydney or go to NZ for a complete change ?
>Denise Hynd
>
>"Let us support one another, not just in philosophy but in action, for the sake of freedom for all women to choose exactly how and by whom, if by anyone, our bodies will be handled."
>
>- Linda Hes

-- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.