Phillippa,

The consultation and referral guidelines can be downloaded from our website
at

http://www.acmi.org.au/text/merchandise/allmerchandise.htm

or you can purchase a laminated A5 copy by phoning the College National
Office.

Regards Barb.

Dr Barbara Vernon
Executive Officer
Australian College of Midwives
Ph +61 2 6230 7333
Mob 0438 855 529

'Midwifery: Pathways to Healthy Nations'
27th Congress of the International Confederation of Midwives
Brisbane Convention Centre, 24-28 July 2005
www.midwives2005.com/index.shtml

  _____