Thanks for you support Sally, it is much appreciated.  I see you heard of THAT birth over the holiday period, it caused quite a scandal!  Things will change here in the future, I think it will have to meet the needs of the population here.  But it can only change with the support of the birthing women as well as midwives  and the powers that be at the hospital.. All i know is that i find it very frustrating to not be able to provide the support for the women that they deserve.  Any way, we will keep on battling away with it. Pauline