Dear all,
I have put the information on my forum. You don't need to be a member to
access them or cut and paste from the site.
Bear in mind that we advertise midwives and birth attendants/doulas for free
here so if you'd like us to advertise you, we recommend you join us! We love
having students join too!
http://www.joyousbirth.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11

Package 1
http://www.joyousbirth.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=200