Hello Robyn,

We'll have the stickers - you can put them anywhere appropriate/practical. Not everyone will have the Akubras...

See you in Brisbane,

Andrea

At 07:02 PM 1/07/2005, you wrote:
An OZMIDWIFERY STICKER attached to the Australian Akubara Hats would stand
out in the crowd.

Robyn

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrea Robertson
Sent: Friday, 1 July 2005 3:51 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] just a thought - stickers for ICM

Hi Andrea Q,

Yes, great idea!  I'll get something organised - perhaps a star that could
go on the name tags (you are all definitely "gold star" people) or
something similar - come to the stand when you get there and I will make
sure that you get a sticker.

It will be fun to see how many of us are there...!

Cheers

Andrea R

At 01:17 PM 1/07/2005, you wrote:
>Andrea R
>Any chance of some 'oz midwifery' stickers that list members could collect
>from you and put on our name tags at ICM so we can recognise and chat with
>each other
>
>Andrea Q
>
>--

-----
Andrea Robertson
Birth International * ACE Graphics * Associates in Childbirth Education

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.birthinternational.com

-----