Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 22:29 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Fw: Inspired

FYI
Jennifer Cameron FRCNA FACM
PO Box 1465
Howard Springs NT 0835

0419 528 717
----- Original Message -----
From: ACMI
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 4:46 AM
Subject: FW: Inspired

Can I have some feedback on this request please

I wouldn’t know where to start

Regards Beth

Bethany Leditschke

Office manager

Australian College of Midwives

(02) 6230 7333

Hello,

I am a mother of an 8 year old and 6 year old and am 36 years of age..   I have been reading some of your articles as I am very very interested in doing the Bachelor of Midwifery (applying to ACU).       I am a little daunted at the thought but also feel strongly about working in this area….  I teach Pre-Natal Yoga and love being with the Women (it always feels like such an honour) to be with them through the months but I feel I want to do and know more hence considering the work of a Midwife.

I am wondering if anyone has the time to let me know what I am in for re hours per week of lectures and study time… I am of course going to attend the open day in August, but would love to hear from a student how they cope and if you know of any other mothers doing the degree.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.