Hello Listers,

If you are reading this, and planning to go to the ICM, please call by the Birth International trade display and collect a sticker that you can display on your hat, name badge (or wherever!). This Conference will be a great opportunity to meet each other and the put a face to those well known names that we see on the list.

The sticker has space for you to add your email address, so we recognise your list name. It will be fun to see how many of you we can link up!

See you all, very soon!

Andrea Robertson

-----
Andrea Robertson
Birth International * ACE Graphics * Associates in Childbirth Education

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.birthinternational.com