Have emailed Brian Peat to access the study he was quoting, will let you
know what the reply is

Tania

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Megan & Larry
Sent: Wednesday, 13 July 2005 10:15 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Channel 7 induction story...

Hi Miriam,
My Mum taped it for me if that helps??
It will probably be in tomorrows Advertiser.
Otherwise contact Brian Peat or at least the hospital for a copy of the
study.
It was  pretty basic, as you expect from a news story and of course nicely
followed by the "special delivery" of a baby in the carpark of FMC, "thank
goodness they got all the green lights from Happy Valley, otherwise baby
would have come on South Rd, and you can imagine how hard it would be to
find help then".

Yuk Yuk Yuk

Megan