From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of AlisonThrum
Sent: Wednesday, 20 July 2005 6:53 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Privacy, comfort and dignity during birth

Hi

I am a midwifery student in Perth WA. I am keen on finding information/personal stories about issues surrounding privacy, dignity and comfort during labour and birth, which may be more an issue in hospital births.

If anyone would like to share information, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Alison