Jo,
It is true that babes of multips often don't engage until labor.  However
I have found that a babe who does not come into the brim at all before
labor often turns out to have associating factors that may lead to
cesarean section i.e. deflexed head, very large birthweight etc.  All you
can do is watch, wait, encourage mum  and monitor labour.

Meaghan, from Canada, recovered from jet lag in Melbourne and flying to
Brisbane tomorrow.  How exciting!!!