I had this experience! I am Rh neg and so is my hubby. I was told I would still need to have anti-D during pregnancy. Although the doctor never stated that my husband may not have been the father of my child, that's what was implied. I refused and thankfully was saved from any further harassment as I had my beautiful baby at home.

Naomi

Funnily enough, we are not allowed to test the partners of Rh neg women to see if they are negative too, thus ruling out the necessity for giving Anti-D, because apparently we can't trust women to be truthful about the father of their baby!!

Sally