Hi, I've posted here before about my twins pregnancy.  I'm now 34 weeks pregnant, and the babies are top to tail transverse, & have been this way for about a month now.  I'm starting to get worried about their presentation & the hospital has booked me in for C-section at 38 weeks in case they stay transverse.

I'm trying to spend time on hands and knees, and sit on a birth ball, and I'm seeing the hospital physio about a brace on Monday for SPD, which I've read might help (I'm having lots of ligament pain).

Any suggestions or comments about encouraging twins into a good presentation?  The babies are now 2315g & 2972g (5lb 2 & 6lb 9).  The smaller baby was always head down at the bottom, but they've switched now & the heavier one is lower.

Yvette
39 yo mother of 3 (all normal births)
pg with monochorionic diamniotic twin girls.
Melbourne Australia