When professionals disappoint and defraud their clientele, they have only
themselves to blame for the lack of respect and mistrust which arises in the
public.

Giving prenatal care to a woman when one is planning to be away at the time of
her birth is simply lying.  This kind of lack of integrity has a great cost.

Inducing for convenience of the practitioner is dangerous and unethical. I
think the outrage is warranted.  Primum non nocere.
Gloria