Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:35 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] BF video

I have just been sent a hilarious video (2MB). Mum doing a yoga handstand, baby crawling and knows where the good stuff comes from... Need I say more.
What a laugh.
On a par with one of my bellydance mates who is still BF a 2 yr old. 10 min prior to performance it was a loud "Titta, Mum, Titta" and when side one was finished "Other side Mum, other side".
God love 'em.
Cheers
Judy

Do you Yahoo!?
Messenger 7.0: Make free PC-to-PC calls to your friends overseas. You could win a holiday to see them!

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.