Hi all
Face to Face with Childbirth is still around if you know where to look. Costs around $20. I have two copies that are in continual circulation with my clients preparing for birth.
It is without doubt one of the best value books in my resource library.
If you want to contact Julia she will be able to tell you where you can obtain copies. She can be found in the Sydney white pages - Chatswood from memory. She still does classess there.
Yours in better births
Jan

Jan Robinson Independent Midwife Practitioner
National Coordinator Australian Society of Independent Midwives
8 Robin Crescent South Hurstville NSW 2221 Phone/Fax: 02 9546 4350
e-mail address: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> website: www.midwiferyeducation.com.au