From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Larissa Inns
Sent: Thursday, 15 September 2005 2:30 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ozmidwifery] cow colostrum

Well I think I've seen it all now - just perusing ebay when I found that you can buy cow colostrum capsules online!!
The colostrum is harvested in the first 5 milkings after calving and then dried into powder.
Not only do we humans have to interfere in our own births we are now down to stealing colostrum from cows!
Hugs,Larissa