Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:12 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] birth centres in Australia

Dear all
am trying to update a list of birth centres or places that the midwives and women  refer to as birth centres.......Denise H. made a list of models of midwifery care a few years ago and many of those are birth centres........I'm wondering if there are any more birth centres that we havent got on the list   - it would be useful to have a contact number beside each one  because I would like to contact each birth centre in Australia over the next couple of months........
many thanks
Sally T.
If you put the state , name of birth centre, and contact .......would be great