Having a little one with milk protein allergy I have learnt to check all labelling. They hide milk in just about everything.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Emily
Sent: Thursday, 20 October 2005 2:09 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Infant Sleep

hi there
im vegan so heres a few yummy dairy free breakfast ideas: u can use rice or soy milk on cereals
- porridge with tahini, honey and fruit
- corn puffs (organic bags sold in coles and woolies) with fruit and soy yoghurt
- weet-bix are dairy free too
- rye toast with avocado and tomato  / baked beans (protein) / tahini and fruit / soy cream cheese and tomato
- you can get nuttelex margarine if you miss butter
- you can use silken tofu to make a scramble sort of like scrambled eggs and add whatever you like to it (tomato, parsely, herbs)
- soy milk smoothies with fruit, honey and cinnamon
etc etc
hope you (and bub) enjoy
love emily

Pinky McKay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
??porridge/ buckwheat pancakes without eggs? wholemeal toast and jam/ honey/
avocado/ banana?
It really is a change of mindset isnt it?