Hi there all,

Way back in September last year I called upon some of you as sources of information for two articles I was writing for WellBeing Baby.  One on doulas and the other on homebirths.  Although the deadline was in November 04 it is only today that the issue is finally out!  So I just wanted to thank those who helped...Jan, Honey, Phillipa, Justine, Lois, Jo, Denise, and anyone else who pointed me in the right direction for info.  It was wonderful to talk to you all and learn more about a topic that will always be dear to my heart.

PS Because of such a long wait I am hoping that all info is still correct.  Please don't lambast me if it's not ;)

Best wishes

Kylie Carberry
Freelance Journalist
p: +61 2 42970115
m: +61 2 418220638
f: +61 2 42970747
-- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.