Hi Di,

I'm sure it will be fine for you to come and have a look through.  The Birth Centre number is: 49 686404.   Our appointment days are Tues-Thurs, but on Mon & Fri we may or may not be there (doing home visits etc).  Hope to catch up with you.

Cheers
Michelle

diane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi to the Mackay Midwives,

I am going to be in Mackay for a few days next month and wondering if I can come and see your Birth Centre. Any suggestions on who to contact to arrange this. I am interested in how different midwifery models arrange their work as we are trying to get a caseload model up and running at Wyong (near Gosford). My husband would love to move there too but Im not sure I could handle the humidity!
Cheers,
 Di.

Do you Yahoo!?