Thanks for posting this Sally.  Our hearts are so heavy with the impending loss of this Goddess of birth. I know she loved her speaking trip to Australia and has very fond memories of being there.
Gloria Lemay, Canada
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 9:32 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Jeanine Parvati

Sally Westbury

Homebirth Midwife

"Learn from mothers and babies; every one of them has a unique story to tell. Look for wisdom in the humblest places - that's usually where you'll find it."

— Lois Wilson

From Jeanine Parvati's latest newsletter on her birthkeeper's website.

Our dear crone-sister is ailing. She is unable to receive a liver transplant
and is now in a hospice preparing to pass.

She is asking for her friends/sisters/kindred spirits to tune in together at
noon on the 23rd of October for 13 minutes and to send her your prayer
tincture, she refers to this as settling her spiritual affairs and suggests
that it is time to say what has been left unsaid.

Her website is www.birthkeepers.com click on fall 2005 newsletter.

If her name sounds familiar ....you may have read one of her booksJeanine's
books include Conscious Conception ,Prenatal Yoga (the first book on this
subject 1970's) and Hygeia , a woman's herbal. She is a woman who has made a
huge contribution to birth in this time and place, in a very unique and
visionary way.

PAuline

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS