From: owner-ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au [mailto:owner-ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au] On Behalf Of Jan Robinson
Sent: Tuesday, 25 October 2005 9:42 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] NATIONAL HOME BIRTH AWARENESS WEEK

To all ASIM members and any midwives who have been involved in home births

Call your clients this week and tell them how much you value their support
Pop in with a cake to see some house-bound mother with little children

Keep the good-will going

Have a wonderful week spreading the good word about home births
The more you give - the more you'll get

Jan
Jan Robinson Independent Midwife Practitioner
National Coordinator Australian Society of Independent Midwives
8 Robin Crescent South Hurstville NSW 2221 Phone/Fax: 02 9546 4350
e-mail address: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> website: www.midwiferyeducation.com.au