Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 7:12 PM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] waterbirth

Hi Brenda,

Not sure if you are aware, but SA is in the throes of releasing a government directed waterbirth policy for all public hospitals, it might be a great time for you to approach the maternity heads and offer to do some education along those lines, now that there is (nearly) an official policy on it.  Just thought I’d give you the heads up if no-one else had, your workshop sounds great, I’d love to attend myself!

Tania

PS what are the costs involved?