From: "McAlpine, Joan (AHS)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au'" <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Subject: [ozmidwifery] emergency skills
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:40:02 +1100

Hi everyone,

I was just wanting to know if anyone had been to Midwifery Skills for
Emergencies run by Birth International with Maggie Banks as the facilitator. It's just that it is quite expensive ($1095) , which is dearer than the ALSO
course.
Thanks,

Joan
THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us by return e-mail and delete the document.  If you are not
the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Eastern Health is
not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt.