From: Justine Caines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: OzMid List <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Family First
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:17:38 +1100

Dear Leanne

On our last Canberra roadshow we  briefed Sen Fielding (In September) so
this is really a good opportunity to show him that what we (Maternity
Coalition) have said is backed up by others in the community.  From our
experience with Julia Gillard it is good for those who belong to MC to
identify this and show their support.

For those non-members, please JOIN, support our work, because together we
can get there!

Leanne good work organising this and will send the briefing through to you
so you know what we said.

In solidarity

Justine