Apologies for the personal email - pressed send and then went SHI.!

Jo

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Abby and Toby
Sent: Friday, 4 November 2005 9:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Abby's Birth Announcement

HI,

Sorry for the x-post, but thought I would share that thismorning at 3:46am I
gave birth to a beautiful little girl, Runah. After a couple of days of
crazy prelabour and 5 hours of active labour she was birthed in warm water,
in my own home, into my friends hands with just her daddy, mummy and two
friends there.
After having a very traumatic c-section with my first daughter, this was
truly amazing!!
I am sore, tired and truly EMPOWERED!!

Love Abby