Try these : )

One midwife’s collection of breech turning info.
http://gentlebirth.org/Midwife/breechcl.html

Attending a breech birth.
http://gentlebirth.org/Midwife/breechbr.html

Turning a breech.
http://gentlebirth.org/Midwife/breechtn.html

Book review on breech babies.
http://www.midwiferytoday.com/reviews/breech.asp

Ina May Gaskin on catching surprise breech babies!
http://www.midwiferytoday.com/artic...isebreeches.asp

Homeopathy to turn babies in utero.
http://www.midwiferytoday.com/articles/turnbaby.asp

A great site on moving breech babies.
http://www.spinningbabies.com

A Natural Breech Birth - hospital
http://www.lalecheleague.org/NB/NBMarApr01p47.html

More than you could ever hope for from the UK midwives (I love these women!)
http://www.radmid.demon.co.uk/breech.htm

About 500 birth stories with clear descriptions.
http://www.breechbabies.com/hospital_breech.htm

Make sure you visit~
http://www.spinningbabies.com/pregnancy.html